Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Otur

yesterday I have started my blog-experience and today I'm badly sick : could be a presage?
Anyway I am galvanize to share with you my opinion and my interest .
From the next week you will find here many interesting ( some are still pending in my mind ) , forsure there will be the recipe of the week and the chemical reaction of the week ( or maybe for 2 weeks ). I am also thinking about an hystorical section concerning food but , you know , other ideas will arrive with time and of course with your suggestion .
So just to break the ice now I will teach a completely natural , effective and easy way to cure yourself ( but please don't take it too seriously , could be dangerous ) .The name of the cure-all cocktail is , from me baptize , tachipirin^a .This name is derived from the name of an italian paracetamol containing drug and the famous drink .
Here is the recipe : boil a glass of (cheap) red wine whit some lemon juice and a spoonful of chili for a few minute , let it cool down and drink it all way down .
I have tried and actually you feel better for abuot half an hour , maybe because the outrageous suffering of the 2 minutes after drink make appear (is it correct ? ) your disease just a worthless thing .I was forgetting to explain youthe meaning of the title : is the swedish word for unlucky .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?